Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This is "us" time....

I just had yet another incident in the bathroom. Good god people! Standing at the urinal in the men's restroom IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE TIME OR PLACE FOR A CONVERSATION! Seriously, it is "us" gestures from chest in the classic "I" motion to penis time, "us" time I say. It is not the time to discuss work projects. It is not the time to discuss "how are you" topics. Don't ask about my family. Don't ask about my day. Just don't fucking talk, period! Why do some people not get that?

So, to solve this problem of people with no god damned bathroom etiquette, I put forth the following... staff each men's restroom (I don't know if women have this problem, and I don't spend time in women's restrooms, so I don't give a shit to be honest)with a librarian ghost. You know the one from Ghostbusters? She can stand there doing whatever it is she does, and when those bathroom talkers begin to talk, she can politely do the "shhhhh" that she (or he) is so good at. Then if they repeat the offense (and yes, it is an offense), she can give them a second, somewhat more stern and empathic "SHHHH!!!"



And then, if the offender continues to talk in the bathroom... she (again, or he) can give them the "bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" And promptly kill them and send their wretched soul to hell, where it belongs!

No comments: