Friday, December 4, 2009

Paradise Found!!!

On the left, we have the balls-freezing weather of good ole Salt Lake City, Utah. And on the right, we have the oh-my-god-it's-so-fucking-fantasicly-warm-beautiful weather of San Juan, Puerto Rico!



So, in less than 24 hours from this very minute, I will be in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I am pretty sure that when I do have to come home next week, I will die from the sudden drop of like 60 degrees in temperature, but you know what? For those few wonderful days in between, I'll be livin' and lovin' in the sand and surf of the Caribbean!



For those of you who know me, I so need this. My outlook on life has totally matched the shitty weather hear in Salt Lake City. I'm still working on the goals I put forth in this post. I wish I could say I have been more successful at accomplishing these goals. I don't think I'm totally failing, but I'm not succeeding either. So, this little mini-vacation should do me a shit-load of good (the good kind of shit-load). I'm excited to go, you can probably imagine how I'm bouncing off the god-damned walls today. Just need to make it through a few more hours if work and then I'll be taking the red-eye to JFK and on to SJU.

Oh, and even better, I've been told the guys in Puerto Rico (the ones of the gay persuasion) love, love, love blond hair and blue eyes! Now, I'm technically of the light brown hair type, but I've been told by a reliable source that I will pass. And I'm also so excited to see my friend who I am going down there to see. He's down there going to school. And I know it's hard on him being away from his family, but honestly.... he lives in my idea of paradise! And to make things even better, another good friend just happens to going to be in PR for work while I'm there. Hopefully I'll have some good stories and pictures to share when I get back. Until then, hasta luego!!!

1 comment:

Zeke said...

Have a great time!