Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I just don't even know anymore...

Last night I had the weirdest, most random dream...



I'm sitting in the back seat of Princess's late 90's gold Toyota Corolla. I find this very odd, Princess does not own a late 90's gold Toyota Corolla, but alas, here I am in the back seat. Princess and the Zombie Queen are up front talking about something. I can hear them, but I have no idea what their conversation is about. We are driving through an abandoned shopping center parking lot. It looks to be just before sunset, but I can't be sure.

Across the street, there sits an older home. And for some reason, I know this house, it is familiar. I think I saw it on some ghost hunting show at some point. And I remember it was a total hotbed of paranormal activity.

Princess guns it in the late 90's gold Toyota Corolla (I just like saying it...). I notice that the driveway to said haunted house is covered in frost or a light dusting of snow. That is when he cranks the wheel to the left and we start sliding sideways down the driveway... passenger side first. I brace myself for the instant death I know is coming my way as soon as the car impacts with the garage.

The next thing I know, Princess, the Zombie Queen and I are in the late 90's gold Toyota Corolla sitting in the backyard of the haunted house. The garage is now gone, Princess demolished it without even scratching his late 90's gold Toyota Corolla.

We get out of the car, the back of the house looks gutted. The walls are nothing but 2x4 framing. There is one door that leads downstairs into what I can only assume would be the basement. At this point, we are joined by the Zombie Queen's hubby #1. I don't know what we are looking for, but I know it is located in the "Crystal Room". We walk down a long hall and find shallow containers with full on koi ponds in each one. There are probably 20 Rubbermaid koi ponds lining three of the four walls in the room.

As we walk along, the koi start jumping out of the Rubbermaid ponds and into the large central pond that I hadn't noticed before. Somehow, the whole room has morphed into a large koi pond. We trudge through the now knee deep fishy water towards the "Crystal Room" (it had a sign and everything).


And this is where I woke up. WTF goes through my head on a daily basis? Sleeping or awake, god I am so damned weird. And yes, this was random and made no sense at all to me either. But I posted it anyhow...

1 comment:

Stacy K said...

Damn, I feel jipped! Can you make up an ending please??