Friday, November 6, 2009

The Eyes Have It

I thought I'd add just a little more to the closing of C.J. Cregg week... what better way to celebrate this fabulous woman than by mentioning a smart, witty and hotter-than-hell co-worker of C.J.'s



I'll tell you what, let's forget about the fact that you're coming a little late to the party and embrace the idea that you showed up at all.
Mr. Willis of Ohio



No, honestly, I am dumb. Most of the time I'm playing smart
Six Meetings Before Lunch



Why does being gay mean you can't keep your hands to yourself? And with what kind of gentlemanly pride are the armed forces willing to lay claim to restraint in that area? You want me to go get the file on sexual harassment at the DoD? You want me to ask these guys about Tailhook
Let Bartlet Be Bartlet



I didn't want you to feel beholden to me. Like an episode of 'I Dream of Jeannie' where now you have to save my life or the time-space continuum -- or you follow me around with coconut oil and hot towels
In the Shadow of Two Gunmen, Part II

No comments: