Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What can I say.... it's the best of both worlds!


So, according to an article by John DeVore, women love vampires and men love zombies....

What can I say... maybe it's the gay in me, but dear god... I love zombies and vampires!

Here are just a few of my favorites (movies, books and characters)...

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I know, not technically a vampire, but close enough)
2. Faith the Vampire Slayer
3. Spike
4. Angel
5. Shadow of the Vampire
6. Zombieland
7. Fido
8. Shaun of the Dead
9. 30 Days of Night
10. Interview with a Vampire
11. Queen of the Damned (more the book than the movie)
12. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (book)
13. Anita Blake and all of her vampires, zombies and wereanimals
14. Pandora (from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles)

No comments: