Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rule #1: Cardio



So, ummm... yeah! Fucking WOW!!! I loved this movie. It was so damned good! I would recommend this movie to ANYONE! Whether you love, hate or are indifferent to the whole zombie genre of movies, go see this one! Just "nut up or shut up!" I laughed my ass off. And yes, I will admit I jumped a few times (but I blame the preview for the movie Legion for starting that).

I'm also so looking forward to World War Z based on a book by Max Brooks. Who has also written The Zombie Survival Guide and the forthcoming The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks. Ugh, I need to get my ass going and finish reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and then move on to the Max Brooks collection. All the while, still enjoying the new found and extremely amazing distraction in my little mad scientist...



Just a few rules to live by:

#1 - Cardio ... "The first ones to go were the fatties..."
#2 - Beware of bathrooms
#3 - Seat belts
#4 - Double tap ... the zombies ALWAYS get back up after the first shot/blow
...
#17 - Don't be a hero
#18 - Limber up
#22 - Plan your escape
#31 - Check the back seat
#32 - Enjoy the little things




Dear FCC and your new blogger law... I was not paid for this rave review of Zombieland, nor have I ever spoken with or received any kind of compensation (unless you count the hours of joy I received from watching it and talking about it) from anybody even remotely involved with this fucking-fantastic movie!

No comments: