Wednesday, January 13, 2010

West Wing Wednesday!

Popular and a few other friends (The boy from a few posts ago is coming too... so far the dating thing is going great and all!) are coming over for West Wing Wednesday tonight. I'm so excited... I can't even tell you how excited I am at watching on of my most favoritist shows ever with great people! Anyhow, in honor of tonight... I thought WE ALL deserved a West Wing post today!


A little back ground information is in order here... Simon (a.k.a. Special Agent Sunshine), C.J.'s special secret service agent, who was Anthony's Big Brother (Big Brother's program) was killed at the end of season 3. And to keep Anthony from going to jail for stealing a car, C.J. told the prosecutor she would find someone from the West Wing to play a role in Anthony's life...

C.J.
Anthony, I'm so sorry. Thank you for waiting. This thing came up at the last minute. A bomb at a swimming meet. You probably... I can take you home now. You probably saw it here on the television sets.

[He ignores her or turns away]

You know... I really miss Simon, too. That's... probably something we can talk about. I asked around today. I wasn't able to find anyone, but I'm not done. There are more people I'm asking tomorrow I'll take you home now.

[Anthony mumbles something]

I'm sorry?

ANTHONY
I said I don't need a baby-sitter, bitch. Are you deaf?

C.J.
I don't think you do need a baby-sitter...

Charlie who was walking by C.J.'s office overhears Anthony. Charlie walks into C.J.'s office, slams Anthony up against the wall and gets in his face.

ANTHONY
What the hell is the matter with you dawg?

CHARLIE
This is Ms. Cregg. She's the White House Press Secretary and senior counsel to the President. And if she wasn't, she would still be Ms. Cregg! I don't mind you not respecting people. I mind you doing it out loud. I mind you doing it in this building. You wanna be a punk, fine, but I don't think you've got the size for it.

You wanna go to juvey, get out, deal, and kill cops?

Okay, but every time you do a crime, you get caught, so I think you're gonna have to do something else. 9:00 on Saturday mornings, I eat breakfast at Cosmo's on Delaware. I come here for an hour and do office work, and then I go to St. Jude's for an hour to play basketball. You can go to juvey, or you can be at Cosmo's 9:00 on Saturday morning. It's entirely up to you.

Charlie releases Anthony and walks out of her office leaving C.J. and Anthony in the office alone.


C.J. Cregg, Charlie Young and Anthony.
20 Hours in America, part 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watch west wing seasons at this link.This is amazing show.